Ads 468x60px

Down for maintenance and management changes




I apologize to everyone who has sent me an email/sms and have not received a reply.
I also apologize refused to answer the phone called.
I apologize for the low level of activity of amy group blog, as well as we apologize for not answering to all your comments.
Thanks for your understanding, your patience and the interest you place in this service ;-)

***********************************************************************************

Well I apologize for not updating the blog.
Things have been crazy around me for the last 4 weeks.

***********************************************************************************

We apologize for the service interruption.
We work to restore this service as quickly as possible.
Our expected date to settle our problem is on 20 April 2009

**********************************************************************************

We apologize to disable the "shoutbox" for a while until our management back to normal.
We will appear it again with improved version of the WP-ShoutBox by Ryan Mack, so people can say whatever they want to me as long as it's make sense. :)

**********************************************************************************

Thanks for your understanding, your patience and the interest you place in this service ;-)
 
Blogger Templates