Ads 468x60px

PEG PEREGO P3 SWITCH STROLLER


The best of Peg Perego Stroller

PEG PEREGO P3 SWITCH STROLLER

The finest quality,fashionable and well engineered of Italian
Pre 💞💕💖
Condition 8.5 over 10
Can be used from newborn and can carry 1 toddler behind.
Can accommodate up to 35kg
1 unit in d'house..
Only @amysweetystore

Get it NOW for only RM690

FREE peg perego viaggio car seat

BEST REVIEW.
Sis, I love my peg perego switch stroller. It is so convinient, i can change position from front facing to face me. And i can use my peg perego prifix car seat fix directly to the stroller. Easy to fix n easy to fold. The wide child seat is spacious my baby can sleep soundly in it n also the large hoot cover gives privacy. Recline seat flat n changing diapers is easy. It come with 5 point safety harness n easy tobuse. Thank you Moms Tot for having such branded stroller at an affordable price. Happy mom Ampang, KL.

 
Blogger Templates