Ads 468x60px

We apologize for not updating the blog very much recently.

We have a slight delay in the last month and present time.
We apologize for not updating the blog very much recently.
We are currently retrieving data and we strive to provide you with a more exciting items in a short while.
We apologize for the inconvenience and will get back to you when we are updated again.
You can always contact me at: amymypreneur@gmail.com or sms 0197622169

*********************************************************************

Where have I been? What have I been doing?

I assure you, there are a lot of good answers.

The easiest and most obvious answer is that, yes I have been completely swamped with that thing called life.
The most important thing is my beautiful baby Balqis, who has provided so much happiness and joy to my little family.
We're just past the difficult infant stage and it's getting easier so perhaps I can squeeze out a few minutes a day to start blogging again.
This few months (January,2009-April,2009) I have been spent doing my consulting work and preparing to take on a new job and project.... the project that important for our world, our country and our life....the project that benefits to all of us...
It's very challenging, but fun and rewarding and I'm happy to report that I work with a great team of people.
 
Blogger Templates